This is an instructor Led Course – ITIL stands for the Information Technology Infrastructure Library. ITIL contains a comprehensive set of best practices that are used to develop and execute IT service management. Includes, video lectures, study guides, and question types found on actual exams such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. This course will prepare you to pass your ITILv4 Exam. Call us at 510-255-9194 to learn more.
Vanersity Tech Inc Products Description
- 4-days of live online training by ITIL-certified instructors
- Lifetime access to the ITIL4 Foundation course material
- ITIL 4 Foundation exam voucher, 16 PDU’s & course completion certificate
- 100% guarantee of passing the ITIL4 Foundation exam on the first attempt*
- Revisit the class with live class recorded videos –
- Special rates for groups/corporate training packages
Format: Hybrid Instructor Led – Online
If you want to be able to work with an end-to-end operating model, you can validate your level of expertise with the help of the ITIL 4 Foundation certification. It proves that you can create, deliver, and continue the improvement of technology-enabled services and products with this model. This certificate also shows that you have the relevant skills in utilizing the commonly-used service management terms and concepts, as well as knowledge of modern IT and digital service organizations. With the help of this sought-after certification, you can enhance the quality of IT service management within a company that has adopted ITIL.
The certification path is intended for those IT professionals who want to understand the key IT concepts and digital service delivery. If you are interested in helping your organization embrace the new culture of service management, this is the option for you. It is also ideal for those who are just starting their ITIL 4 journey or those individuals who are looking to update their existing knowledge of ITIL. To be eligible for this certificate, it is recommended that the students have a basic understanding of how to create valuable products and services for the stakeholders and customers. You should also know about the basic principles of ITIL 4 and 4 dimensions of service management.
The qualification exam of this path contains 40 questions of the multiple-choice type. You can face with such options as Classic, Missing Word, List, and Negative. You will be given 1 hour to score at least 26 points, which is about 65%. The maximum that you can get is 40 points. To be sure that you achieve the required score, you have to explore the following subject areas:
- Understand the concepts of service management – This topic is all about the main concepts of creating value with services and concepts of service relationships. You should also know about the definitions, such as Service, Warranty, User, Service management, Customer, and Sponsor;
- Understand the ITIL guiding principles and how they can help an organization adopt service management and adapt it – The next domain covers the details of the collaboration and promotion of visibility as well as optimization and automation. Also, you need to know how to progress iteratively using feedback and keep it simple and practical. All in all, you need to know about the guiding principles, their nature, and use;
- Understand the dimensions of service management – As for this section, it covers the details of these dimensions;
- Understand the purpose and components of the service value system – Knowing about the ITIL service value system is vital for this area;
- Understand the activities of the service value chain – To deal with the questions from this part, you need to be familiar with the interconnected nature of the service value chain and know-how this supports value streams;
- Know the purpose of ITIL practices and their key terms – You have to know about the terms, such as IT asset, Known error, Configuration item, Incident, Event, Problem, and Change. Besides that, you need to recall the purpose of the ITIL practices;
- Understand ITIL practices – The last objective evaluates your knowledge of ITIL practices in detail.
Those IT specialists who pass the qualifying exam will be able to gain many benefits, including higher salaries and more choices in the marketplace. Thus, you can become a Telecommunications Engineer, a Cybersecurity Specialist, a Systems Manager, an Incident Manager, or an IS Architect with an average salary of about $99,000. There will be a great variety of options to make your career a lot better with the ITIL 4 Foundation certification.